WAHM: National Memo Day
Today is National Memo Day.
Memo to self: This is temporary.
Memo to my husband: I admire you more than you realize.
Memo to the man behind me at the grocery store checkout: Yes, I hear your heavy sighs. And I hear your jangling keys. And still, it takes as long as it takes.
Memo to everyone who works at or manages a drive-thru restaurant: "Just a small decaf, please" really means "Just a small decaf, please". I promise I didn't forget that I wanted a crispy mandarin-honey chicken salad, Jumbo fries, an aquarium-size soft drink, and three toll house cookies to go with it.
Memo to the drive-through worker: Three toll house cookies, please.
Memo to my BFF: I still can't believe it.
Post your memos here in honor of National Memo Day!
Sally Bacchetta - Freelance Writer
Freelance Writer
Parenting
Motherhood

No comments:
Post a Comment